Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Going Sentimental

I'm done with research works and I decided to take this opportunity to post up a blog entry.

Basically, today all I did was go sentimental over song lyrics and all those other stuff. I'm posting up all the quotes I recall thinking about.


"The authentic armor that once covered a
noble knight is now tinfoil wrapped around a man equally degraded."

>>> My idea of the 21st century men. I'm not saying all men are like that. You have to admit...most are!

"We grew older but we're still young. We never
grew out of this feeling that we won't give up."

>>> No comment. I just love it.

"I'm one of a million hearts you'll some day
break."

>>> Been there and I know it hurts. But hey...better to have loved than never at all, right?!

"We're reflecting on misunderstandings and
miscommunications."

>>> To me, this shows how much communication affects a relationship. If there isn't enough of it, relationships could end up broken.

"Love is won over by ignorance."

>>> Self-explanatory.

"These pills weren't meant to hurt you today
and evermore. If fools were meant to fuck you, then why do fools fall in
love."

>>> I love the last line. The whole thing tells me that things don't always go as planned and sometimes we just have to deal.

"The worst is over. You can have the best of
me."

>>> Can't explain it, to be honest. It means so many different things.

"When I was 17 years old and there's nothing left but love."

>>> This goes out to all the teenagers!!!

"She sees in him an angel in the cruelest of
worlds."

>>> When we find someone we admire, they just seem so extraordinary in our eyes. It's the beauty of BEING IN LOVE.

"Screaming out for love."
>>> It has my name written all over it.

"Lie to me if you must, my dear. Give me a
reason to have you here."

>>> Applies to me. I've reached this certain point when everything that's ever happened didn't mean anything to me and I was ready to give up anything to have our friendship the way it was. (Don't ask.)

"Are you worth fighting for? I need to
know."

>>> Desperae times make us ask this. Sometimes, we'll NEVER find the answer.

"Hurt me........I DARE you."

>>> I swear half the guys I've ever liked won't be afraid to do so.


I have to scram now. I might get caught for this illegal act.
Best luck with life dudes!

Keep on rocking!

No comments: