Friday, June 27, 2008

I Miss You

Going sentimental again! Whew!



Before I start blabbing though, I'mma first explain why I've been gone for quite some time. Reason is: blackout. A storm hit the Philippine asrchipelago last week. It caused some damage, but luckily, it didn't do much on our side of town. We had electricity difficulties for three days and internet disconnection for a week.

As you can tell, things are bettr now, so........ON WITH THE BLOG!



The reason why I'm sad and senti? I blame HIM! (*I'll hide his identity under the name "Cody"; obviously not his real name.*)



So you can understand the whole story, I'll have to tell you the very beginning, which is.......



In the beginning of the school year, i found myself a nice, decent, cute guy. (He's not mine, but I can ALWAYS dream! Haha.) Let's just say I think I like him. I've been going on and on about him all week that I've forgotten about Cody.



I saw Cody again hours ago. It was the first time this week that I had a good look at him.



You know what I felt the moment I saw him? It was a mixture of sadness and longing.
It then hit me then that I MISSED HIM.

Why I felt it, I cannot explain. It was like I've been pushing myself to the NEW GUY in an attempt to forget Cody. It's pobably my system's way of showing resistance since I know I don't stand a chance with Cody and I just don't want to feel the 'heartache'.

Will it always be this way? Finding a guy, liking him so much, stealing glances from afar.
The way I see it, it's a sad story I have this feeling that all I'll ever end up doing is staring from a safe distance and just waiting and longing for NOTHING.

"Will I always stare in the distance......or will
someone come and save me from my misery?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Good to know you're back.. with a better connection. XD

You have to tell me about this!!! XD. Maybe, in some way, I can help you stop the longing. Remember? I'm quite an expert now. Lol.

Just go online if you need an extra friend. XD.

Dana

xoxo Triesanne xoxo said...

Awwwww. Thanks dude.

I'm better off now though. I've learned na habang may time pa ako for HIM, I'll just spend it having fun.....until the day he walks out of the four walls of high school. haha.

I know I can always count on you. Thanks.

Triesanne