Friday, July 18, 2008

He's HOT HOT!!!

Bored again. Booo me.

It's Math class this time. Topics are retarded and easy. (Though I'm the retarded one because I can't prefect the quizzes. Blame carelessness *shrug*)

Getting quite off-topic there.

Anyways, I'm here to write about this guy.
No, not Cody or NEW GUY. It's somebody else!!! (cue for ooooh!!!)

No name shall be mentioned again. I'll hide him under the name "Drew".

Drew is this cute guy in my class. He's soft-spoken, good-looking, humble and totally hawt (the body baby!)

We "discovered" his hawtness during PE class. (Now, there's a subject we won't get bored in!)

Haha! I sound dirty!!! Well, truth is, I don't even like the guy. We're good friends though.

I just thought he deserved a good ol' blog praise from moi (even though I'd die if he actually read this).

Til next time!

No comments: