Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Strongest Relationship

Relationship
–noun
1. a connection,
association, or involvement.

(Credit to dictionary.reference.com for the meaning of
'relationship')







That's what it means off the Internet. But what does it really mean to me and you?



To me, relationships are that special bond between two (or more) people. It doesn't symbolize the years they've known each other, but the memories they've made together.



Woah! Wait! Take a step back and consider this: Romantic relationships and friendly relationships are relationships all the same.

So what am I reeeeaaaallllyyyy talking about? I'm talking abut MY friendly relationships.

Three years in high school has already given me the chance to learn about friends; the real ones and the so-called ones.

The real ones are those who'll still stick around no matter what. They will never leave you behind nor forget about you should distance be in the way.

The fake ones? They're those who would occasionally smile and say 'hi', but only because they need something or they have no other choice.

(Harsh words? I know. I'm fully aware that they are in fact mean and you'll just have to excuse me because I have strong feelings about the subject. And hey! This is MY blog. I have EVERY right to be rude.)

Fourteen and a half years has given me enough time to find people who I can relate to and have fun with. Andrea, Ynez, Bea, Kathy, Earl, Neil, Paul and Dana to name a few. I know that they'll always be cherished by this soul, and that no matter how many new friends I'll make through the years, they never will be forgotten.

So where is all this going? I have no idea, to be honest. I just felt like writting a blog; ode to the bestest people I've known.


"THE STRONGEST (romantic) RELATIONSHIPS START WITH THE STRONGEST FRIENDSHIPS."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... Thanks Tries! You've always been my special friend who I could definitely share anything to. :D

You've helped me in almost all my problems and I thank McFly for linking us together. :D

Thanks Mate!