Friday, July 18, 2008

I Might Die

Don't take the heading too seriously. I'm currently sitting in English class writing this blog entry on a piece of paper and slowly dying of boredom.

It sucks English class has two periods today. How boring can that get?

English class is supposed to be fun for me. We're taking up Anglo-American Literature ( meaning: American and BRITISH lit). So why am I dying of boredom? It's because we're discussing grammar and punctuations. The hell do I care about stupid dots! Sheesh!

I am so effin' bored! Gosh!

PRINCE CHARMING STATUS REPORT:
(since I haven't done this in a while)
It is now on its 15th chapter and I'm kind of scared for its position. I currently have very little time to write, which is why I put it on HIATUS.
My readers are going to shoot me to death pretty soon. XD

SCHOOL GIRL STATUS REPORT:
Estimated two weeks before the first quarter exams.
Chem is killing me! Mr. Piso sucks!!!

No comments: